Method Community

Xora - Methods Time .... ISSUES?

Last post 12-03-2009 11:50 AM by Method_Valbon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-02-2009 11:39 AM

Xora - Methods Time .... ISSUES?

Ok...

I am trying to get my xora time over to methods to export to QB... when I chose get xora time and select the employees time it runs and says it has completed, but when I go to Send to QB tab, some of the employees are there, but not all? HOW DO I GET ALL THE TIME TO SHOW THERE TO SEND TO QB?

Cause if it can't get it all what use is that? Please can anyone help me figure this out?

Michael Jones
    Dynamic Construction
  • 12-02-2009 2:41 PM In reply to

Re: Xora - Methods Time .... ISSUES?

Hi there,

Do all your desired employees appear in the grid for Step 1? Have confirmed these times are not on any of the other pages of the grid in step 2?

Try to get time from Xora for a couple days prior and a couple days after your actual desired date range and see if it brings in anything new.

Finally, run reports from your Xora account (not Method) to cross reference times and make sure they are actually in Xora.

Let us know what happens. We’ll be sure to get you up and running again.

Hope this helps,

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 12-02-2009 3:41 PM In reply to

Yes they all appear for for the first tab "get xora time"

Most of them I finally got to appear on the send to QB screen, but with mission information like the job number...

All time seems to be in xora correctly........

this is whole new employees and data starting just monday.... so I really don't have any other days to cross with I will track for a day or two and check it later..... and post

Michael Jones
    Dynamic Construction
  • 12-03-2009 11:50 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi Michael,

Thanks for confirming some of this information. Turns out the issue with the employees was related to the set up within your Method account. In the future be sure to remember the following three things when adding new Xora users for Method.

1. Make sure they are active.
    2. Make sure they are listed as a Xora user.
    3. Make sure the Xora Employee Number is an exact match with what you see in Xora.

As for the missing Xora job numbers, keep in mind shift time does not contain a Xora job number or Customer hence the reason for tracking job time. There are options to not pull in shift time from Xora in the set up preferences within Method.

Hope this helps,

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)